Will Russia Support India in case of WAR with China ???

Discussion in 'Russian Society' started by Raj Jain, Apr 30, 2014.

1. Raj Jain

Raj Jain Dead Soul

Russia is our best friend , I m just a indian citizien wish to know what Russian thinks about india .....I m fan of russian technology and everything ...plz share u r perspective Will Russia support india in case of war with china ????? recently i have read across the web redefining relations of Russia and china so thats why asking ??
  2. PCO VolgaTrader

PCO VolgaTrader Collegiate Registrar (14th class)

Russia has no long term common interests with China. But it doesn't have any with India either. All three countries will play balance of power politics with each other and Japan and the USA. Japan and India have just signed a military cooperation agreement and the Japanese are trying to revise their constitution so that they can sign a full treaty with India. The USA chose Pakistan a long time ago and will have to suffer thee consequences. If the UK leaves the EU, the Commonwealth might become more important again. Malaysia is also under pressure from China. Actually, China is busy creating a string of opportunities for the US in South East Asia. The Vietnamese are discussing hosting a US base (the Catholics think the US was on their side).