NGOs

Discussion in 'Russian Politics' started by Russian Truth, Aug 16, 2013.

1. MarkPavelovich

MarkPavelovich Commissar

I have frequently pointed out that Rand was a Russian, only to be drowned out in a storm of yells that she was an Ashkenazi Jew, which according to mythology is something like another race altogether, they are so smart, so technically she was not a Russian at all.

http://immortallife.info/articles/entry/why-is-the-iq-of-ashkenazi-jews-so-high

Incidentally, Mikhail Khodorkovsky is also an Ashkenazi Jew. The Anglosphere is anxious to attribute Russian-ness when the individual is a criminal or something else undesirable - sometimes so zealous that Ukrainians accused of criminal behavior are referred to as Russians - but if the individual is credited with some great discovery or human value, the Anglosphere will pull out all the stops in order to uncover some other quality which accounts for their value to humanity.
  2. Hero of Crappy Town

Hero of Crappy Town Collegiate Registrar (14th class)

I found the article on Rand I mentioned earlier: Link

The pertinent passages:

"There, with a determination truly admirable and heroic, she transformed herself into a writer. Although she wrote in English, and her two most famous books are American in subject matter and location, she remained deeply Russian in outlook and intellectual style to the end of her days. America could take Rand out of Russia, but not Russia out of Rand. Her work properly belongs to the history of Russian, not American, literature—and nineteenth-century Russian literature at that."

"The Russian tradition to which Rand belongs is not that of Gogol, Turgenev, and Chekhov but that of Dobrolyubov, Pisarev, and Chernyshevsky: that is to say, of angry literary and social critics, pamphleteers and ideologues. She was neither fully a philosopher, nor fully a novelist, but something in between the two—the characters in her novels are not creatures of flesh and blood but opinions on legs, and her expository prose has the quality of speechifying. This is not to say that a woman of her intelligence and life experience had nothing interesting to say or no insights to convey. She did, on occasion, put things very well. She was often shrewd, seeing the dangers of statism very clearly, when few others did."
  3. Alexander Mercouris

Alexander Mercouris Ship Secretary (11th class)

Returning to the subject of the NGO law, the Procurator General's Office is saying that the sum of $1 billion mentioned by Putin in a German media interview as the amount that was transferred from the west to NGOs following passage of the law but before it came into effect was actually an underestimate.

http://www.itar-tass.com/en/c142/850298.html

This story has received extraordinarily little coverage but illustrates the sheer scale of the effort the US and its allies have been putting into its NGO programme in Russia.
  4. Russian Truth

Russian Truth Office Registrar (13th class)

Our Vera is now in Georgia! She sure gets around a lot. I would love to know who is funding all of her trips. She sure must have one wealthy sugar daddy. Earlier on Tuesday she was at the United National Movement headquarters.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_National_Movement
    "UNM was founded in October 2001 by Mikheil Saakashvili. It is a reformist party and favors closer ties with NATO and the European Union, as well as the restoration of Tbilisi's control over the separatist self-proclaimed states of Abkhazia and South Ossetia."

No, they definitely are not "libertarians", but neither is she.
  5. Moscow Exile

Moscow Exile Ship Secretary (11th class)

Yes, the 22-year old journalist Vera wrote the following article: "Вера Кичанова: у Грузии и правда получилось"
    In Georgia, she attended a course at an InLiberty school.

In the above linked piece, our Vera gushes:

"Georgia is ranked at 12th place in DoingBusiness, so now you know. The first two places are taken by Singapore and Hong Kong. Where Russia is, I do not want to talk about, except for saying that it has been overtaken not only by Zambia, Kenya and Ethiopia, but also by Belarus and Mongolia. But let's get away from the numbers."

So now you know!

:)
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2013
  6. Russian Truth

http://instagram.com/p/dkqfpogOqZ/# - Tom Palmer. That is their gay guru. I say gay because he seems more interested in promoting gay rights in Eastern Europe and the Middle East than he does in anything else. He is the shadiest character I have come across in a long time (and I specialize in shady characters). Anybody who promotes "Libertarians Without Borders" and focuses on Eastern Europe (and recently the Middle East) should raise a few eyebrows. He also claims to be in Tehran now (according to his Twitter page). https://twitter.com/tomgpalmer Trust me, there is a massive story behind that guy.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2013
  7. Moscow Exile

Vera's spouse, Gnilorybov, with the Chosen One:

[​IMG]

Note how the Chosen One is referred to as "der Führer" - I kid ye not!

And here are two beautiful Rostov boys informing the general public (well, at least those that have Internet, for as everyone knows, Russians are thought controlled by the Kremlin controlled news media) via Youtube about libertarianism:

For some reason, Vera's husband chooses to give a picture of Murray Rothbard a loving kiss, but neither that of Ayn Rand nor the one of his wife receives a similar gesture of affection off Pavel.

Are these two going to lead the bydlo to the heady heights of Libertarianism?
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2013
  8. Moscow Exile

In the concentration camp of my dreams

[​IMG]

there will be pink stripes and little flowers on the inmates' pyjamas.
  9. MarkPavelovich

MarkPavelovich Commissar

The young lad looks as if he combs his hair with a bottle rocket. I hope he's not relying on his spouse's income as an MP (or Council Member or whatever), because I can't see the good folk of South Tushino putting up with this kind of embarrassment much longer. Is this really the best NED has got? Seriously?
  10. Moscow Exile

That's a question I've been asking myself as well. As I've said on Kremlin Stooge, I have the feeling that Kichanova has been chosen as a replacement for Chirikova, who failed miserably to be elected mayor of Khimki. However, it seems to me as though they are desperately grabbing at straws in their having chosen this Moscow suburb municipal council member, whose duties are mundane ones such as dealing with potholes in the roads and general municipal repairs and services etc., to be summoned to Washington DC in order that she receive an award in recognition of her struggle for freedom and democracy in the Evil Empire.

Perhaps the fact that she is a a member of the "LGBT community" has something to do with her having apparently become one of Washington's rising Russian stars. In a local radio interview she said that she would have nothing against a "a gay parade" being held in South Tushino, the Moscow suburb on whose local council she sits, notwithstanding the fact that the authorization or prohibition of public demonstrations in South Tushino does not fall within her remit as a local councillor.

When she was campaigning to be a South Tushino council member, I'm pretty sure that her electors in that Moscow district were unaware of her willingness to give a green light to a hypothetical "gay parade" in that suburb if she had the power as a local council delegate to do so.

She'll be out on her ear next time round, I'm sure.
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2013
  11. Russian Truth

pr.jpg Screen Shot 2013-08-25 at 9.17.12 PM.png
    html
    I want to introduce you to the newest member of the group. Perhaps the strangest. Yes, I said it. The strangest. Her boyfriend is the guy with that same funky red/white shirt. They live in Tokyo, but she goes to school in Georgia? And why is her blog in good English? http://dinosaurvsshark.blogspot.jp/ Haven't had time to really look into her.

http://instagram.com/msvetov# - Her guru?

http://instagram.com/makiunicorn# - Her instagram page.

I haven't even checked Facebook or Vk. I will do a little blog post on her. This is all too weird for me. Weird only because U.S. taxpayers directly fund these types.

Here is an entire blog post on Pussy Riot. http://dinosaurvsshark.blogspot.jp/2013/08/p-u-s-s-y-r-i-o-t.html
  12. Moscow Exile

Another one who has decided that she and her fellow party members can lead the bydlo to the shining, anarchic city on the hill!

It seems that the little-lost-pre-pubescent-girl look is definitely à la mode with some Libertarians. Perhaps she's a Vera wannabe? She writes that Vera and her husband Pavel are her boyfriend's friends and that she has become acquainted with them. She also seems to have met Tolokonnikova and her spouse, aka "Pete the Pedo" and "Porky Pete" amongst the Petersburg Voina crowd.

She's 20 years old now: in her blog she describes waking up on the morning of her 18th birthday 2 years ago after having spent her first night with her boyfriend, he of the red-and white shirt:

"That day started in Misha's apartment [sic] where we spent our fist [sic] night together, the night when I didn't come back home for the first time in my life, almost two years ago. I woke up early in the morning (as I didn't have [sic] enough time to get over my jetlag from arriving from Tokyo) to find that Misha wasn't [sic] sleeping since 6 am. Idk [sic], but it makes me somehow happy to wake up near [sic] Boyfriend when he is already awake (don't misunderstand me, I experienced [sic] it only two times in my live [sic])."

She writes Russian English (the usual Russian speaker's mistakes in English tense usage, spelling and punctuation) and she's bourgeois: a 20-year-old Muscovite who is living in Tokyo (with her parents?) and who can afford (or her parents can?) to leave "home" (Tokyo) "for the first time" in her life in order to sleep with her boyfriend in Moscow, where she also officially joins the Libertarian Party of Russia and attends a party meeting:

"I am a complete lack of feminism. "There's a man and a little girl who need him.." and bla. Second, there is a few people alive who I really give respect to."

I presume she means that she is completely devoid of feminine feelings and ridicules the notion that every "little girl" needs a man and that there are few people alive whom she can really respect.

Whom she disrespects is her own business, but as regards her scorn concerning the idea that a "little girl" needs a man, then why does she dress up as a pre-pubertal child and travels half way around the world in order to sleep with a man?

She seems well travelled and to have both the time and access to money that allows her to go hiking in exotic places with her boyfriend and to attend a week-long seminar at the Bazaleti Summer School of Economics, which school is sponsored at the Free University of Tbilisi.

"Free University"?

Interesting that, for it is evident in her writings that she tries to write English in its United States vernacular and if she is as au fait with idiomatic American English as she no doubt believes she is, then she will have surely come across the expression: "There is no such thing as a free lunch".
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2013
  13. Russian Truth

More information on the newest Libertarian. Complete with video of her.

http://instagram.com/p/dJi2ntAOiN/# - Think she just turned 18. She confirms it as well.

- Thumb it up. I did!

http://wet-panties.tumblr.com/tagged/me - Don't know what to say.

http://vk.com/miyavi - VK Page

Tom Palmer's name comes up several times. That is the link that they all have.

Her Twitter - https://twitter.com/makiunicorn

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005519320265

School 1232 in Moscow. - http://vk.com/school1232

8-962-902-84-04 - Mobile # in case you want to ask her about knee socks. Seriously. She is a member of a knee sock group on Vk.

http://loli.livejournal.com/ - Live Journal

http://www.youtube.com/user/letsmaki - Youtube

She drew a picture of Jason Sorens and tweeted it to him. Sorens is the guy behind the Free State Movement. http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jason-sorens/7/a02/905

Attached Files:

14. AKarlin

AKarlin Generalissimo Staff Member

Looks like a real life version of one of those nya-nya girls.

[​IMG]
    Ня!
  15. Russian Truth

16. Russian Truth

Girls who get into the Japanese stuff always seem weird. You can find them in the Manga section of bookstores. Manga sections are usually placed away from the store windows for a reason. In saying that, she is weird even for Manga types. The State Department is collecting the weirdest of the weird in Moscow and will one day unleash them on the masses! Hey, at least it is a plan.
    AKarlin likes this.
  17. MarkPavelovich

MarkPavelovich Commissar

I don't care what she's done, I love Del Shannon! If she chose to lip-synch (however badly, and bearing in mind it's not her native tongue) to Runaway, there must be a cool bone in her body somewhere. She should make the most of it, while it's still soft.
  18. Moscow Exile

Judging by her tongue movement in her Del Shannon clip, I reckon she speaks with a "lithp" as well, just to round of her little-girl-lost appeal.

So she's 18 and I was mistaken about her being 20. This was because I was confused about what she had written in her blog, namely:

"August 18 was my 18th happybirthday. It was also the day I officially joined the Libertarian party of Russia (LPR)*. Actually, I was already a member of this party however a state law prohibits those who are underage from joining any party. So, here is the story.

"That day started in Misha's apartment where we spent our fist night together, the night when I didn't come back home for the first time in my life, almost two years ago. I woke up early in the morning (as I didn't have enough time to get over my jetlag from arriving from Tokyo) to find that Misha wasn't sleeping since 6 am. Idk, but it makes me somehow happy to wake up near Boyfriend when he is already awake (don't misunderstand me, I experienced it only two times in my live)."

So she didn't come back "home" to Tokyo almost two years ago when she had just turned 16?

What does she mean by "home"?

She states in VK that's she's still in search of a "home town". The town that she called "home", then, as now it seems, is Tokyo. That's where she didn't return almost two years ago as she had decided to sleep with her boyfriend. The town where she was born she doesn't mention.

Do her parents live in Tokyo? I guess so: she was only just turned 16 when she left "home" in Tokyo for the first time to sleep with her boyfriend in Moscow.

So it seems like she didn't go back home to where her parents/guardians are living in Tokyo almost 2 years ago in order to fly half way round the world so that so that she and her boyfriend could celebrate "legal" sexual intercourse. Perhaps she had waited for the "big day" because he looks a few years older than her and didn't wish risking being lifted for paedophilia, albeit paedophilic fantasy seems to be her turn-on.

She makes no mention of why she and/or her parents/guardians are living in Japan.

She doesn't mention her parents/guardians at all.

And she's still at school - in Japan.

Spoilt little rich girl who likes playing jailbait?
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2013
  19. MarkPavelovich

MarkPavelovich Commissar

The dog-bone hair clips are a nice touch, though - the heart of the coldest city councilman would just melt at that, and they would fall on their knees, begging, "Lead us!!!!"
  20. Russian Truth

16 is age of consent in Russia and 13 in Japan. Even most of USA is 16. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Asia#Japan

She graduated (she claims) from school 1232 in Moscow in 2013. Funny thing is that many of her pictures and posts from Japan and Vietnam are during the school year. Maybe her parents paid the right people off. I know for a fact that is VERY common in Ukraine. I actually once knew such a girl who proudly told me that her "Daddy" was taking care of school for her. In saying that, Ukraine is 100 times more corrupt than Russia in 2013. It is the ultimate banana republic. And why do the body guards in Kyiv not go into bars/cafes/stores with their people? They lounge outside or in cars until the person is ready to come out. Actually, кофе хоуз across from the circus in Kyiv even has a special room downstairs for personal security. I was never in Moscow or Petersburg in the 90's, but Kyiv feels like I imagine it did in those places back then.

The real question is what kind of wealthy family would allow their daughter to take her route? One thing if she spent her time at Vogue Cafe in the afternoons sipping on white wine with the other rich girls you see there, but most well-connected families will shy away from the likes of the Libertarian Party of Russia. I am sure that Russian intelligence has more than one person in that group. Why would you let your family's future be derailed by your odd daughter?

Well, I am going to try and figure out who her Daddy is.

MS