Neocon journalist attacks Russia on RT during panel discussing Manning

Discussion in 'The Media and Russia' started by john smith, Aug 22, 2013.

1. john smith

john smith Collegiate Registrar (14th class)

I responded to some of the comments on YouTube comments section as best I could but I don't have a resource page on information regarding the media, journalist killed, etc.

Perhaps someone should create a resource page that can be used as a reference.
  2. MarkPavelovich

MarkPavelovich Commissar

James Kirchik is not Swedish, forgive me if that's not what you meant - he is American, a Yale graduate who has made the rounds of the conservative-flavoured U.S. newspapers.

Interestingly he is also the recipient of the Journalist of the Year Award from the National Lesbian and Gay Journalists Association. This, you see, is the hallmark of a social demographic that is attempting to fit in - the creation by it of parallel institutions which simultaneously emphasize its difference and allow it to compete in a much smaller pool, since presumably great journalists (if there even is such a thing anymore) who are not gay are not eligible.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Kirchick

I'm beginning to wonder about the supposedly great reputation of Yale as an institution of higher learning, knowing George W. Bush and James Kirchik both made it through. There must be an Ignorant Scholarship or something of that nature.
  3. john smith

john smith Collegiate Registrar (14th class)

You're right I will need to change the title to Neocon journalist as he is linked with the Neocon front organisation Defence for the Foundation of Democracies and attacking Ron Paul and pro-Israel using the old canard of "anti-Semitism" against it detractors.

Here is his profile on Right Web

http://www.rightweb.irc-online.org/profile/kirchick_james